All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.19
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.84
- £8.20Trending at £8.86
- £10.33Trending at £14.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook combines basic scientific knowledge on the pulmonary circulatory system at levels of the molecule, cell, tissue, and organ with clinical diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary vascular diseases. There is coverage of state-of-the-art techniques.
- Author BiographyJason X.-J. Yuan, MD, PhD is Professor of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL Joe G.N. Garcia, MD is Earl Banes Professor of Medicine and Vice Chancellor for Research, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL Charles A. Hales, MD is Professor of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA Stuart Rich, MD is Professor of Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL Stephen L. Archer, MD is Harold Hines Jr. Professor of Medicine and Chief of Cardiology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL John B. West, MD, PhD, DSc is Distinguished Professor of Physiology and Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note345 black & white illustrations, 245 colour illustrations, 152 black & white tables, biography
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byCharles A. Hales,Jason X.-J. Yuan,Joe G.N. Garcia,John B. West,Rich Stuart,Stephen L. Archer
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.