All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering coverage of core anatomic concepts, this text provides an understanding of veterinary anatomy. It helps you gain the working anatomic knowledge that is crucial to your understanding of the veterinary basic sciences, presenting information applicable to the care of specific animal species, including dogs, cats, horses, cows, and birds.
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.71Trending at £3.81
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.