Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive textbook for this fast-moving area of law, which expertly guides students through the key issues. Clear analysis and commentary on the political context and social impact of the law encourages the reader to develop a critical viewpoint. An Online Resource Centre accompanies this text, keeping it up-to-date between editions.
- Author BiographyGina Clayton works on European asylum and migration projects, including reports for the Fundamental Rights Agency and the AIDA database, chairs refugee charities in South Yorkshire, and is an OISC adviser on asylum law.
- Author(s)Gina Clayton
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTextbook on
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date23/07/2016
- Weight1000 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.