All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- Description* Provides a complete discussion of the role and future of textbooks in teaching* Includes chapters on textbook design and textbook selection* Discusses ways that publishers and teachers can work together to create better textbooks. .
- Author BiographyRobert C. Calfee is Professor of Education at Stanford University. Marilyn J. Chambliss is Associate Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Author(s)Marilyn Chambliss,Marilynn Chambliss,Robert Calfee
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/1998
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight478 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.