All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis major textbook is designed for students studying textiles and fashion at higher and undergraduate level, as well as those needing a comprehensive and authoritative overview of textile materials and processes.
- Author BiographyRose Sinclair lectures in textile design at Goldsmith's College, University of London and is a visiting tutor at Central Saint Martin's College, University of Greenwich, UK. She has undertaken award-winning work in improving the teaching of design and other aspects of textiles in schools and colleges.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication12/11/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Textiles
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight1510 g
- Edited byRose Sinclair
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.75
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.