Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £22.01
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £26.07
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work, the author proposes a semiotic approach to the treatment of metonymy, on the basis of which a textual model of metonymy as a process of representation is developed to account for text cohesion and text coherence.
- Author BiographyABDUL GABBAR AL-SHARAFI completed his PhD at the University of Durham before taking up a lectureship at the English Teaching Unit, University of Qatar.
- Author(s)Abdul Gabbar Al-Sharafi
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/01/2004
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.