All listings for this product
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.03Trending at £9.39
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.37
- £6.79Trending at £9.00
- £4.99Trending at £9.99
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together leading scholars to examine crucial questions regarding the theory and practice of editing Shakespeare's plays.
- Author BiographyLukas Erne teaches English literature at the University of Geneva, Switzerland. He is the author of Shakespeare as Literary Dramatist (Cambridge, 2003) and Beyond The Spanish Tragedy: A study of the works of Thomas Kyd (2001). Margaret Jane Kidnie is Associate Professor of English at the University of Western Ontario, Canada. She is the editor of Ben Jonson: The Devil is an Ass and Other Plays (2000), and Philip Stubbes, The Anatomie of Abuses (2002).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLukas Erne,Margaret Jane Kidnie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.