All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionTextured Bead Embroidery offers a new perspective on traditional bead embroidery. Author Linda Landy embraces the colors and shapes of all types of beads -- including cubes, drops, daggers, bugles, triangles, and more -- to create unique looks for beadwork. Beaders learn to make 12 creative textured projects ranging in size and complexity, includ
- Author BiographyA freelance writer with over 30 years of beading experience, Linda Landy has been teaching bead embroidery for over ten years. She has taught at several shows, and has been published in Bead&Button magazine. Linda lives in Miami.
- Author(s)Linda K. Landy
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight468 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.