Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of Textured Lace is to bring together a collection of interesting crochet lace patterns and uncommon stitches that can be worked into your crochet repertoire and increase your knowledge, confidence and pleasure.
- Author BiographyBorn in Germany in 1951, Renata Kirkpatrick grew up in windy Wollongong and in 1974 settled on the Sunshine Coast with her husband Glenn where they operate a small commercial Signwriting and Screenprinting business. Renate can't remember a time when she wasn't exploring the fibre arts. She has experimented with pottery, exhibited and conducted workshops in papermaking, and has won a Fibre Art Award in rag rugging. From 2002, as crochet made its huge resurgence, Renate's extensive knowledge in Traditional Tunisian (Tricot), Jacquard, Crochenit (double-ended hook) and more recently Freeform techniques has led to her conducting monthly workshops and weekly classes.
- Author(s)Renate Kirkpatrick
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBinda
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 020grandmamonke...03 Oct, 2012by
Was looking for some new ideas. Very clear patterns, hints and tips good, I found the reference to US abbreviations annoying but I will get get used to ignoring them. Compares well as it is all crochet lace. Excellent publication.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.37Trending at £5.51
- £16.66Trending at £18.28
- £35.17Trending at £64.17
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.92
- £4.99Trending at £5.04
- £22.90Trending at £24.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.