CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleTextures of the Anthropocene
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note125 figures
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAshkan Sepahvand,Bernd M. Scherer,Christoph Rosol,Katrin Klingan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
- Author BiographyKatrin Klingan, Head of the Department for Humanities and Literature at Haus der Kulteren der Welt (HKW), Berlin, is a curator and producer of arts and culture projects. Ashkan Sepahvand is a translator, editor, and Research Associate at HKW for The Anthropocene Project. Christoph Rosol is Research Associate for The Anthropocene Project. Bernd N. Scherer is Director of HKW.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.