All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to one of the world's most popular cuisines: ingredients, techniques and 180 recipes shown in over 700 specially-commissioned photographs.
- Author BiographyBecky Johnson is a professional chef who has travelled extensively in South-east Asia, which has given her an incomparable knowledge of the Thai cuisine. Her other published works include The Tofu Cookbook and Fondue. Judy Bastyra has written more than 20 books on cooking. She has a keen interest in Thailand and has travelled to the country many times.
- Author(s)Becky Johnson,Judy Bastyra
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 700 colour photographs
- Weight658 g
- Width174 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.