All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and updated edition provides new information on tastes, elements, and Thai anatomy, as well as many new recipes, herbal medicine formulas, and an updated herbal compendium.
- Author BiographyNephyr Jacobsen is the founder and director of The Naga Center, School of Traditional Thai Massage and Medicine in Portland Oregon. She has been traveling to Thailand regularly since 1998 to research traditional Thai healing arts including herbalism and bodywork therapies. Dedicated to the study and practice of truly authentic traditional medicine traditions. See more information at www.nagacenter.org
- Author(s)C. Pierce Salguero,Nephyr Jacobsen
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Content Note11 colour illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.