All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA paperback edition with DVD featuring a unique massage therapy that combines stretching, breath work, assisted yoga postures, and pressure point therapy.
- Author BiographyKam Thye Chow is one of the world's foremost practitioners and has taught massage in Thailand and throughout Europe and North America. He is the author of Tai Chi Chuan: Mindfulness in Motion and his writings also have been featured in Massage Magazine, Bodywork, and other healing arts journals. He is the founder and director of the Lotus Palm School in Montreal.
- Author(s)Kam Thye Chow
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication09/03/2004
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Weight1 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.37Trending at £5.51
- £16.66Trending at £18.28
- £35.17Trending at £64.17
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.92
- £4.99Trending at £5.04
- £22.90Trending at £24.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.