All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA representation of all aspects of Thai life and culture, this text provides an insightful overview of the history and geography of the kingdom, as well as a detailed exploration of rich tradition of Thai arts and crafts, religion and cultural events.
- Author BiographyWilliam Warren, born in the southern part of the United States, has made his home in Thailand since 1960. he is the author of a number of publications on Thai life and culture including Tropical Asian Style and Thai Garden Style, both published by Periplus.
- Author(s)William Warren
- PublisherPeriplus Editions (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/1999
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintPeriplus Editions (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Content Notecol
- Width268 mm
- Height249 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.