All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of stories in which women are torn between responsibility and choice. That Bad Woman is the label given to Jude, who, realizing the transparency of her life and the indifference of her husband, makes changes to her appearance and lifestyle, to the disapproval of others.
- Author BiographyClare Boylan is a highly acclaimed novelist and short story writer whose work also regularly appears in the GUARDIAN etc.
- Author(s)Clare Boylan
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/07/1996
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Weight165 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.51
- £5.91Trending at £5.99
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £8.84Trending at £9.10
- £1.88Trending at £2.58
- £6.72Trending at £7.00
- £7.64Trending at £7.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.