All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmaze your friends. Confound your enemies. Dazzle at dinner parties. If you think of yourself as an expert on trivia, think again - this book promises to help you win at Trivial Pursuit without even cheating. Who else will know that Nicholas Parsons' GP father delivered Margaret Thatcher?
- Author BiographyMitchell Symons was born in 1957 in London and educated at Mill Hill School and the LSE, where he studied just enough law to get a Third. Since leaving BBC TV, where he was a researcher and then a director, he has worked as a writer, broadcaster and journalist. He was a principal writer of early editions of the board game Trivial Pursuit and has devised many television formats. Currently he writes an award-winning weekly column for the Sunday Express.
- Author(s)Mitchell Symons
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- GenreTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date25/06/2007
- Weight463 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Most relevant reviews
- lazyjogger03 May, 2017by
It's OK, just out of date.
Rather like looking through an old guiness book of records it has a certain charm but don't rely on it for anything recent
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.49Trending at £14.99
- £17.38Trending at £17.86
- £13.80Trending at £19.90
- £18.07Trending at £21.64
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.47
- £12.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.