Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.59Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by christianmurray
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTimes are hard in the village of Lissamore on Ireland's West Coast. So it's lucky that free-spirited Cat Gallagher knows a thing or two about breaking and entering.
- Author BiographyKate Thompson is an award-winning former actress who is the author of a dozen internationally bestselling novels. Her fourth novel - The Blue Hour - was shortlisted for the Parker award in 2003. Kate has also had a novel - Hard to Choos - published as Pixie Pirelli. She is happily married with one daughter, and she divides her time between Dublin and the West of Ireland, where she swims off some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Author(s)Kate Thompson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight280 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.