All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic Jain manual for understanding the true nature of reality is now published for the first time in an English translation outside of India. Regarded by the Jains as the earliest, most authoritative and comprehensive summary of their religion, this book is sponsored by the Institute of Jainology.
- Author BiographyUmasvati, to whom the Tattvartha Sutra is attributed, lived around the second cent CE and was a disciple of the highly revered Kundakunda.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleSacred Literature Trust Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight544 g
- Width5944 mm
- Height3962 mm
- Translated byNathmal Tatia
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.15
- £100.00Trending at £103.08
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
- £8.22Trending at £9.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.