Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionBased on Evan Jenkins' long-running column 'Language Corner' in Columbia Journalism Review , this book is compiled of alphabetically arranged entries on approximately 200 major writing stumbling blocks, from the world of 'that' and 'which' to trickier terrain like the correct usage of common idiomatic expressions.
- Author BiographyEvan Jenkins writes the Language Corner column of the Columbia Journalism Review. and is a consulting editor of CJR. He was editor in residence at the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism; senior editor, Columbia Journalism Review; senior editor, The Racing Times; deputy news editor; The New York Times; chief copy editor, Newsday, and a reporter and copy editor at the Worcester Telegram in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Evan Jenkins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight226 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.