All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn Christmas Eve, Santa sets off to deliver presents to a little boy. But between a snowstorm, an icy roof, and a dusty chimney, things don't go as expected. Get ready to laugh out loud as Mr. Claus trips on a cat, bumps his head on a table, and rips his pants. There's never a dull moment for this accident-prone Santa. That's bad. No, that's good!
- Author BiographyMargery Cuyler is the author of many books for children, including From Here to There, The Little Dump Truck, the chapter book Weird Wolf, and That's Good! That's Bad! The idea for the first book in the series came from a conversation with her son, Thomas, who asked, Can't bad things change into good things? Ms. Cuyler grew up in the oldest house in Princeton, NJ, and started writing stories as soon as she learned how to write. She now lives in the same house with her husband, sons and two cats.MICHAEL GARLAND has written and illustrated several picture books, such as The Mouse Before Christmas, and illustrated That's Good! That's Bad! in Washington, DC. He lives with his family in Patterson, New York.
- Author(s)Margery Cuyler
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width279 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Garland
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £6.98Trending at £7.20
- £4.61Trending at £4.84
- £7.04Trending at £7.35
- £4.50Trending at £5.99
- £5.36Trending at £5.74
- £8.85Trending at £8.99
- £2.99Trending at £3.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.