All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide presents a system that goes far beyond what is usually considered time management to change not only how people plan their time, but also how they approach their lives. It shows readers how to make the most of their time and lives, as well as how to obtain what the title promises - inner peace.
- Author BiographyHyrum W. Smith is the author of the bestselling book The 10 Natural Laws of Successful Time and Life Management and is a highly sought-after international speaker and the originator of the Franklin Planner. He and his wife, Gail, reside in the beautiful desert of Southern Utah, where Hyrum enjoys spending time with his family and horseback riding.
- Author(s)Hyrum W. Smith
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/10/1994
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight360 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £9.95Trending at £10.19
- £36.69Trending at £54.99
- £9.97Trending at £10.25
- £6.99Trending at £8.05
- £6.29Trending at £7.35
- £11.52Trending at £16.98
- £7.76Trending at £8.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.