All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the food industry is beginning to make headway with its sustainability initiatives, substantially more progress is needed in order to feed the world s growing population sustainably. The challenge is that the topic of sustainability can seem overwhelming and there is limited information that is specific to the food industry.
- Author BiographyDr Cheryl J. Baldwin is Vice President of Consulting at Pure Strategies, Gloucester, Massachusetts, where she assists corporate clients on the development and execution of technical and organizational strategies to improve their sustainability performance.
- Author(s)Cheryl J. Baldwin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight444 g
- Width171 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.