All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionComplete profiles of today's most successful annuities. Expert tips on how to maximize your returns. Variable annuities now outpace mutual funds as the number one choice among street-smart investors--and it's easy to see why.
- Author BiographyGORDON K. WILLIAMSON is one of the most highly trained and sought-after investment counselors in the country. A former tax attorney, he is the Branch Manager of LPL Financial Services, a brokerage firm in La Jolla, California. He is founder and Executive Director of the Institute of Certified Fund Specialists and is regularly featured on national TV and radio programs on investing. His fifteen other books include All About Annuities, The 100 Best Mutual Funds You Can Buy, and Low-Risk Investing.
- Author(s)Gordon K. Williamson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/1995
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight438 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.