All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes on the best way to buy, prepare and cook the best ingredients. This title features 100 foods that cover the information you need, including what it is, health benefits, the best way to buy, cook and store it and a simple recipe or serving suggestion.
- Author BiographyGlen Matten is an enthusiastic young nutritionist and writer who has made forays into TV. He runs a successful nutrition consultancy in Norwich and is also director of two non-profit making companies addressing health inequalities in low-income areas. He is passionate about addressing challenging behaviour in young people with nutritional strategies.
- Author(s)Glen Matten
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication25/12/2009
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/06/2014
- Content Note60 colour photographs
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.39Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
- £7.64Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.