Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.14Trending at £14.29
- £5.84Trending at £6.17
- £9.79Trending at £10.74
- £6.09Trending at £6.17
- £5.57Trending at £6.99
- £8.58Trending at £9.25
- £9.40Trending at £11.47
About this product
- DescriptionAfter examining over a thousand of the most recent and important scholarly studies into the psychological traits of happy people and uncovering their most promising discoveries into the causes of happiness, Dr. Niven presents 100 easy-to-digest nuggets of advice.
- Author BiographyDavid Niven, Ph.D., teaches at Florida Atlantic University and is the author of The Missing Majority His research has been published in Social Science Quarterly, The Journal of Balck Studies, and The Harvard International Journal of Press and Politics. He lives in Delray Beach, Florida.
- Author(s)David Niven
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/11/2000
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.