All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin the dots to reveal 20 of the world's greatest masterpieces.
- Author BiographyWhen graphic designer Thomas Pavitte found himself between jobs, he started doodling to keep his creative juices flowing, experimenting with the dot-to-dot puzzles he remembered from his childhood. The result was a 6,239-dot reconstruction of the Mona Lisa, which then led to the 1000 Dot-to-Dot Book and its sequels. Constantly exploring new graphic ideas, Thomas lives in Melbourne, Australia, and shares his work at thomasmakesstuff.com.
- Author(s)Thomas Pavitte
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleIlex Art & Illustration
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 pictures
- Weight540 g
- Width300 mm
- Height420 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.