All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNimitz can't sleep a wink, and so she decides to count sheep to help her fall asleep. One by one, the sheep jump over her bed and Nimitz counts them until she discovers that the 108th sheep is stuck. Luckily, Nimitz has a plan to save the night.
- Author BiographyAyano Imai was born in England in 1980, but left at the age of seven to live in Japan. She studied Japanese painting at Musashino Art University in Tokyo. The 108th Sheep is Ayano's first children's book and she uses a mixture of watercolour and pencil to achieve the soft lines.
- Author(s)Ayano Imai
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/09/2007
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date31/10/2010
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ayano Imai
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £9.47Trending at £10.00
- £16.99Trending at £18.90
- £6.99Trending at £8.83
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £5.23Trending at £5.91
- £3.86Trending at £4.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.