Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.58
- £5.01Trending at £5.74
- £10.99Trending at £14.99
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
- £7.71Trending at £8.64
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1755 earthquake and tsunami were influential in Portugal and in all European and North African countries where the devastating effects were felt. The possibility of a similar occurrence urges society and the scientific community to reflect on its lessons.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleGeotechnical, Geological and Earthquake Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1082 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byA. Ribeiro,Carlos Sousa Oliveira,Joao Azevedo,Luiz Mendes-Victor
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.