Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes life isn't fair: Most of the finishes in the 52-year history of the franchise (1901-1953) were in the depths of the second division. The one exception was 1922, a year in which the Browns led the league in batting, slugging, runs, triples, stolen bases, walks, strikeouts, saves and earned run average--and still came in second.
- Author Biography<strong>Roger A. Godin</strong> currently serves as team curator for the NHL's Minnesota Wild after having served two tours as director of the United States Hockey Hall of Fame. While American hockey is the principal focus of his research, he has written a number of monographs for Society for American Baseball Research publications. He lives in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Roger A. Godin
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note, black & white halftones
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.