CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the important changes in American society during the 60s, from feminism and civil rights to the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- Author BiographyEDWARD J. RIELLY is Professor of English at St. Joseph's College of Maine.
- Author(s)Edward J. Rielly
- Date of Publication30/05/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAmerican Popular Culture Through History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.