All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
About this product
- DescriptionTwo veteran scholars of the Middle East bring together experts in their fields to reassess the June 1967 Arab-Israeli war.
- Author BiographyWm Roger Louis is the Kerr Chair in English History and Culture at the University of Texas, Austin. He is the editor-in-chief of The Oxford History of the British Empire (5 volumes, 1999), A Revolutionary Year: The Middle East in 1958 (co-edited with Roger Owen, 2002), Ends of British Imperialism: The Scramble for Empire, Suez, and Decolonization (2006) and editor of Burnt Orange Britannia: Adventures in History and the Arts (2006). Avi Shlaim is a Fellow at St Antony's College and Professor of International Relations at the University of Oxford. He is the author of many books, including The Iron Wall: Israel and the Arab World (2001), The War for Palestine: Rewriting the History of 1948, Second Edition (2007), Lion of Jordan: King Hussein's Life in War and Peace (2007) and Israel and Palestine: Reappraisals, Revisions, Refutations (2009).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number36
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAvi Shlaim,Wm Roger Louis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.