All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the results of a focus group research project, sponsored by the Commission of Presidential Debates and conducted during the 1992 presidential and vice presidential debates. Participants were asked what they learned from the debates and how they assessed the formats.
- Author BiographyDIANA B. CARLIN is Associate Professor of Communication Studies at the University of Kansas in Lawrence. MITCHELL S. McKINNEY is a doctoral candidate in Communication Studies at the University of Kansas.
- Author(s)Diana B. Carlin,Mitchell S. McKinney
- Date of Publication29/09/1994
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitlePraeger Series in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight595 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.