CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2010 Nagoya Protocol on Access and Benefit-sharing in Perspective analyses the implications of this innovative environmental treaty for different areas of international law, and its implementation challenges in various regions and from the perspectives of various stakeholders.
- Author BiographyElisa Morgera (LLM, University College London; PhD, European University Institute) is Lecturer in European Environmental Law at the University of Edinburgh School of Law. She is the author of Corporate Accountability in International Environmental Law (OUP, 2009) and co-author of Environmental Integration in the EU's External Relations (Hart, 2012). Matthias Buck (Ass. iur, M.A.) works with the European Commission's Environment Directorate-General. He was the main EU negotiator of the Nagoya Protocol an is the author of The Nagoya Protocol on ABS in RECIEL 20(1), 2011, 47-61. Elsa Tsioumani (LLM, College of Europe) is a lawyer specializing in international and European environmental law. She is a regular contributor to the Yearbook on International Environmental Law and Environmental Policy and Law, and has consulted for various international organizations.
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLegal Studies on Access and Benefit-sharing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintMartinus Nijhoff Publishers
- Weight988 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byElisa Morgera,Elsa Tsioumani,Matthias Buck
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.