CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £8.21Trending at £10.48
- £16.82Trending at £24.05
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £19.58Trending at £25.06
- £5.46Trending at £9.98
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionOrganized into 15 chapters that stress cultural, social and material issues, as well as major political developments, this book deals with such topics as modernization, imperialism, social revolutions, fascism, feminism, fundamentalism, war and peace, science, population and economic inequality.
- Author BiographyChoi Chatterjeeis associate professor of history at California State Univesrity, Los Angeles, and is a specialist in Russian and European History. Jeffrey L. Gould is professor of history and director of Latin American Studies at Indiana University, Bloomington. Phyllis Martin is Ruth N. Halls professor of History at Indiana University, Bloomington. James C. Riley is professor of history at Indiana University, Bloomington. Jeffrey N. Wasserstrom was trained in Chinese and comparative history at Harvard University and Berkeley and is currently associate professor of history at Indiana University. He has published widely on topics ranging from urban theory to patterns of Chinese student protest to the gendered aspects of revolutionary struggles. His most recent books include Human Rights and Revolutions and Chinese Femininities/ Chinese Masculinities. In addition to various academic venues, his essays have appeared in general interest periodicals such as Christian Science Monitor, American Scholar, and World Policy Journal. He writes regularly for Times Literary Supplement, Dissent Magazine, Chronicle of Higher Education he is also a member of the Board of Directors of Long Bow Films and recently served a year as the acting editor of American Historical Review.
- Author(s)Choi Chatterjee,James C. Riley,Jeffrey L. Gould,Jeffrey N. Wasserstrom,Phyllis M. Martin
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication18/02/2002
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2002
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Weight790 g
- Width176 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.