All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.00Trending at £48.67
- £15.44Trending at £20.02
- £13.64Trending at £15.95
- £11.15Trending at £14.98
- £7.99Trending at £9.48
- £13.52Trending at £20.10
- £13.99Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides HR professionals and I/O practitioners a greater understanding of executive dynamics, development tools, and proven techniques for managing executives. Bringing together leading-edge practitioners, this volume explores executive performance and effectiveness and documents unique executive-level human resource applications.
- Author BiographyRob Silzer is the managing director of HR Assessment and Development, Inc. For more than twenty-five years Silzer has consulted with managers and executives from more than one hundred organizations. He has specialized in executive and management leadership, team selection and development, and strategically driven HR systems. Silzer is the coeditor with Richard Jeanneret of Individual Psychological Assessment: Predicting Behavior in Organizational Settings.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/11/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B SIOP Professional Practice Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight718 g
- Width164 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byRob Silzer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.