All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2012-2013, a year-long conversation between writers took place at 17 literary festivals around the world, from Jaipur to Krasnoyarsk, and from Melbourne to Berlin. This book provides an international perspective on the issues facing writers and writing in general, and the present-day novel in particular.
- Author BiographyJonathan Bastable is is an experienced editor, author and journalist. His Devil's Acre: A Russian Novel came out last year. He has published many non-fiction books, mostly on historical themes. He is a travel writer and a contributing editor to Conde Nast Traveller. His journalism has been published in Wallpaper, Time Out, The Sunday Times Magazine, Architectural Digest, various editions of GQ and Vogue. He is a specialist in Russia, and was a Moscow-based correspondent for The Sunday Times and The Scotsman in the 1990s. Hannah McGill is a freelance writer and critic, and former artistic director of the Edinburgh International Film Festival.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHannah McGill,Jonathan Bastable
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £16.54Trending at £21.18
- £7.71Trending at £8.99
- £10.22Trending at £13.61
- £7.42Trending at £10.00
- £7.52Trending at £7.71
- £9.00Trending at £11.02
- £9.79Trending at £9.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.