Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £108.12Trending at £157.34
- £47.66Trending at £64.66
- £31.75Trending at £34.56
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.38Trending at £34.91
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionPaints the global landscape where megaprojects, sustainability, infrastructure security, and multicultural work teams pose challenges for which engineers may be unprepared. This title lays out nontechnical areas in which engineers must become proficient: globalization, communication, ethics and professionalism, diversity, and leadership.
- Author(s)Patricia D. Galloway
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Note1 port.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.