Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.53
- £12.33Trending at £12.67
- £35.20Trending at £38.23
- £5.96Trending at £6.10
- £25.63Trending at £27.27
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.09
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the twelve core disciplines of business, including business law, economics, marketing and finance, this edition shows you to use key business concepts and tools to assess business decisions and implement strategy. It provides coverage of the key optional modules: Mergers and Acquisitions and International Business.
- Author BiographyColin Barrow has spent 15 years applying the principles and knowledge acquired through his own MBA to successfully running companies. He has lectured, researched and collaborated with colleagues in business schools in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, the Far East and throughout Europe. Currently a visiting fellow at Cranfield University, he is also the author of The Business Plan Workbook, Financial Management for the Small Business as well as The 30 Day MBA in Business Finance, The 30 Day MBA in International Business and The 30 Day MBA in Marketing, all published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Colin Barrow
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.