CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionA revolutionary programme to help you cut back or quit drinking entirely - on your own and in the privacy of your own home
- Author BiographyJack Canfield is the co-creator of the Chicken soup for the Soul(R) series, which includes 40 New York Times bestsellers. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation, peak performance and human potential and is the Chief Executive Officer of The Canfield Training Group, President of Self-Esteem Seminars and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. Jack has conducted intensive personal and professional development seminars for more than 1,000,000 people worldwide. An internationally renowned corporate trainer, keynote speaker, and popular radio and TV talk show guest, he lives in Santa Barbara, California. Dave Andrews, known as 'America's #1 Sobriety Coach,' is an author, speaker and coach and has been a featured sobriety expert on more than 50 talk shows around the United States and internationally. A former IT executive, Dave is on the Board of Directors in the non-profit organization Young People In Recovery, which currently has a presence in 21 states, focussed on creating recovery-ready communities throughout the nation for young people in, or seeking recovery. Currently, Dave Andrews resides outside of Denver, Colorado, with his wife and two young daughters, and he has been sober for six years.
- Author(s)Dave Andrews,Jack Canfield
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.