All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople who desire to lead from the middle of organizations face unique challenges. They are often held back by myths that prevent them from developing their influence. One of the globe's most trusted leadership mentors, debunks the myths, shows you how to overcome the challenges, and teaches you the skills you need to become a 360 leader.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the world's most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
- Author(s)John C. Maxwell
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £8.34Trending at £9.98
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.23
- £27.64Trending at £32.98
- £7.63Trending at £7.87
- £5.98Trending at £9.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.