All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.89Trending at £8.98
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £16.99Trending at £19.03
- £14.56Trending at £16.52
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the success of the previous book, The 3AM Ephiphany , this book goes beyond the basic fiction writing elements such as dialogue and character to provide unusual exercises that allow writers to practice their craft in creative ways. It helps writers learn the elements of fiction while experiencing them.
- Author BiographyBrian Kiteley is director of the creative writing program at the University of Denver (one of the very few schools to offer a PhD in creative writing); he teaches writing workshops to both undergrads and grads. He has published two novels. His work has been published in Best American Short Stories.
- Author(s)Brian Kiteley
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2009
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Digest Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Weight345 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.