All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book guides you through each financial, medical, and familial decision, from taking advantage of the employer match your company offers for your 401k program to enrolling in Medicare to discussing housing options with your family.
- Author BiographyEmily Guy Birken is a finance writer who writes the Live Like a Mensch column for The Dollar Stretcher. She is also a contributor to Wise Bread, PT Money, Money Crashers, Yahoo! Finance and Business Insider, and many other personal finance sites. She edits and writes the blog for FinCon blog, an annual conference for financial bloggers. You can visit her at http://sahmnambulist.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Emily Guy Birken
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight294 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.