All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.97Trending at £44.84
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £16.20Trending at £18.98
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £38.54Trending at £47.04
- £28.85Trending at £40.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe 6-Hour MBA reduces management to simple basic concepts that are enduring and essential for the sustainability of all organisations, be they businesses, public bodies or charities.
- Author BiographyLouis Coutts is a management consultant based in Melbourne. He studied management at various American universities including Stanford, Colombia, Kellogg and the University of California and founded the Hawthorne Academy, which provides practical courses in different areas of business.
- Author(s)Louis Coutts
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height209 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.