All listings for this product
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £9.25Trending at £15.80
- £16.04Trending at £22.87
- £5.62Trending at £6.49
- £21.05Trending at £23.80
- £5.95Trending at £6.32
- £12.82Trending at £16.91
- £5.55Trending at £9.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe personal workbook companion to the 2-million-copy bestselling THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE TEENAGERS
- Author BiographySean Covey is Sr. Vice President of Innovations and Products at FranklinCovey, a world renowned organization devoted to helping individuals and organizations achieve greatness. Sean graduated from BYU with a degree in English and later earned his M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. As the starting quarterback for BYU, he led his team to two bowl games and received numerous honors. He is the author of Fourth Down and Life to Go, and the international bestseller, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, which has sold over three million copies and is translated in over 15 languages. He is a popular speaker to youth and adult groups. Sean and his wife Rebecca live with their kids in the Rocky Mountains.
- Author(s)Sean Covey
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCovey S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Out-of-print date26/11/2015
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.