All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to personal development in the context of the teaching profession. The handbook shows teachers how they can become personally and professionally empowered in order to empower others. It includes reflective exercises and case studies to make it easy for teachers to relate to their own situation.
- Author BiographyJacquie Turnbull has been a secondary teacher, an HE lecturer and a trainer specialising in improving teachers' personal and professional effectiveness. She is currently Deputy Chair of the GTC (Wales) and Chair of an FE College.
- Author(s)Jacquie Turnbull
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Practical Teaching Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date10/06/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.