All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe A to Z of Latvia details the changes the country has undergone since the liberation of the country from the U.S.S.R. and tells the turbulent history of Latvia through a chronology, an introductory essay, a bibliography, an appendix, and several hundred cross-referenced dictionary entries on important persons, places, and events.
- Author BiographyAndrejs Plakans is emeritus professor of history at Iowa State University. He has served on committees of the American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies, the American Historical Association, and the Social Science History Association. In 1992, he was a fellow at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, Washington, D.C., and since 1990 he has been a foreign member of the Academy of Sciences of Latvia.
- Author(s)Andrejs Plakans
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication11/05/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number230
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight481 g
- Width143 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.