Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionBasic mathematics has never been so easy to learn! This user-friendly book presents clear and concise explanations of basic mathematics in a way that will help readers break through their anxiety about these concepts. By using contextual problems, the author also shows readers the relevance of the material in the real world.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS H. SIDEBOTHAM is Head of the Department of Mathematics at St. Bede's College, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Thomas H. Sidebotham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2002
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight702 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.