CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn historical overview of slavery through the ages, from prehistoric times to the 21st century. It details slavery's different forms and the circumstances existing in numerous countries and regions. It also explores the causes and cures of slavery, and the plight of those who fought against it.
- Author BiographyMartin A. Klein is Professor Emeritus at the University of Toronto where he taught African History for 29 years. In 2001, he received the Distinguished Africanist Award of the African Studies Association.
- Author(s)Martin A. Klein
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2002
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.