All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe A to Z of U.S. Diplomacy from World War I through World War II relates the events of this crucial period in U.S. history through a chronology, an introductory essay, and over 600 cross-referenced dictionary entries on key persons, places, events, institutions, and organizations.
- Author BiographyMartin Folly is senior lecturer in United States and International History at Brunel University. He is an expert in U.S. foreign policy in the 1930s, World War II, and the Cold War. His publications include The United States in World War II: The Awakening Giant (2002). Niall Palmer is lecturer in Politics and History at Brunel University. He is the author of The Twenties In America: Politics and History (2006).
- Author(s)Martin H. Folly,Niall Palmer
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number243
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width144 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.