All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA popular Christie mystery now available on CD. A Complete and Unabridged recording read by Hugh Fraser.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 44 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2004
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePoirot
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight214 g
- Width132 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Contained items statementContains 5 CD-Audios
- Running Time300
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.99
- £3.79Trending at £6.29
- £12.12Trending at £13.10
- £4.94Trending at £8.82
- £8.29Trending at £8.98
- £4.45Trending at £7.98
- £8.12Trending at £11.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.